TOP 10 Reasons for NeoGraft
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples
- No unsightly linear scar
- No numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- Shorter recovery time
- Less activity restrictions after procedure
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Provides natural looking results
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
Benefits of NeoGraft
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated Technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle –No Scalpel Incision, No Staples, No Linear Scar
- Quick Recovery Time –Minimal downtime
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods
- Discrete–Patients can typically return to work the next day or a few days following the procedure.
- Affordable – many physicians have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Who is a Candidate?
- Men and women who are suffering from hair loss and are looking for a minimally invasive solution that offers more natural looking results
- Patients who would like the option of wearing a very short haircut in the back or sides of their scalp.
- Patients who want the least amount of activity restriction (e.g. athletes) after their hair transplant procedure.
- Patients who need ‘scar camouflage’ to hide prior linear harvests or scars.
- Ultimately, the best way to determine whether you are a candidate for NeoGraft® is a one-on-one consultation with a certified NeoGraft® doctor